f

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Warm like a Mom,Cares like a big Sister


I might be bad at giving farewell speech but i'm the best at throwback-ing. (spoiler alert: this entry gonna be super long and quite boring to those who are not related so read at ur own risk okiesss !)

Being the only the girl among my siblings i can't helped myself from being sooo manja. I used to get pampered by people around me. And I tend to get overly attached to the person i'm comfortable at. As i grew older and about entering college i keep telling to myself that i need to get rid that kind of attitude. There ain't any eena or aten or even pasya at college. There's only me. All by myself. No one going to pamper and layan all my mengada like they always did.

But meeting Zira totally make me feel like its eligible to keep on being mengada like i always do, even when i'm already in college. I used to be very selective at choosing people whom i wanna share my secrets or problems at. I'm the kind of person yang tak boleh nak bottle up my problem sorang2, i just need to have somebody by my side whom willing to hear me, give some advice, comfort me or even scold me at how silly i can be bila tgh problematic. Sebelum masuk uni Eena always being the one yg dengar segala bebelan and stuff but since she's in matrix i'm kinda hesitating to spill everything to her like i used to because hey budak matriks busy kot kesian lah eena balik kelas penat2 nak dengar cerita i pulak. Plus its ain't fun to story mory kalau bukan face to face sbb tak boleh nak cubit2 kalau geram sangat or menjerit kalau marah sangat. LOL.

But Zira nailed it. She managed to make me told her about some relationship problem even when i barely know her. Maybe because of that motherly look of her kot yang buatkan rasa selesa nak cerita semua even when she's not asking me anything. She's just got the eyes that make me feel like 'yeahh all my secret gonna be save with her forever'. That's maybe how we got close. Bila dah start berborak dengan Zira takkan habis dlm masa 10-15 min at least mesti sejam. Because we just got so much things to talk together even if its just random things like our future or stuff like that.

Come to think of it, me and Zira got lot of differences but somehow that differences makes us being even closer. Zira just pro in anything that involve calculations like Chemistry and Calculus,tho dia kata dia tak suka calculations nehhh Zira i dont believe you. (Physics is an exception) but as for me calculations will always be somethings that i'm not very good at. And Zira makes a very good teacher too okayyy. There was one time I got significantly higher mark in Chemistry test compared to the previous one when Zira teach me. I'm having quite severe fever at that time and missed like 2 Chemistry classes so Zira need to teach me the new chapter from the scratch because we're going to have a test the day after. Next, I've got a tendency to wrap around my arms with the person's arm i'm walking with and its really fun to do it with Zira because she's much taller than me so somehow it gave me a safe feelings terutama sekali klo jalan dlm crowd because i tend to get pushed helplessly sbb pendek maybe. L-O-L

Zira also got a weird hobby which is to climb a tree. Yes you read it right. CLIMB THE TREE. Sometimes i feel like Zira will make a very good friends with monkey kot since they got the same ability. What kind of tree just name it Insyaallah Zira dah pernah panjat. I wonder if Zira love bananas too ? HAHAHA. Zira also one of the strongest girl i ever seen. She can change car's tyres all by herself okay. Even i couldn't do something like that despite the fact i'm a driver. K maybe because i've never get proper lesson kot since my instructor in driving school said ' Ala perempuan takyah nak susah2 belajar tukar tayar. Kalau tayar pancit ade je org datang tolong nanti ' lol. Zira also able to lift the 114.64 lbs me rather easily which totally make me surprised since i always thought that i'm soooooooo heavy. Seriously siap boleh pusing2 lagi. I'm just amazed with her strength as a girl.

Tho she might not look like one but Zira really got gigantic appetite. She can eat instant bihun sup for breakast,nasi and few dish for lunch,bubur nasi lepas HBU,burger for dinner and roti with mushroom soup for supper. #TrueStory . Which totally opposite with me. The total food i'm consumed for one day not even equal to half of Zira's. Zira hate to cook but love to eat, but me, I really really love to cook but not to eat. LOL. I just love to see others eat something that i cook. HEHE. And Zira totally fell head over heels for my Kek Batik and keep requesting that whenever i'm going back home. And even made me to promise her that I will make '7 Tingkat Kek Batik' for her wedding cake. HAHAHA Thought i already gave Zira the recipe, she don't want to make it by herself and slumber-ly said,
Memanglah awak dah bagi resepi tapi kita taknak buat sendiri sebab nnti kalau kita dah pandai buat awak taknak buat kan dah untuk kita. Double L-O-L

Zira also the very first friend that I look after at hospital . We berjoyah from night till dawn mcm takde patient lain dekat situ and only got like 2 hrs of sleep sbb doctors nak buat ward round. Zira is having a big crush at one of the doctor there and keep waiting for that particular doctor to check her up. But that doctor only come around like 3/4 am and we're asleep at that time but somehow i'm kinda like can sense someone presence since tido duduk ats kerusi kan so selalu2 terjaga so yeah dpt jumpa and he's really handsome. No wonder la Zira suka. HHAHAHAHA. But i'm just so selekeh at that time dgn tudung dah nak tercabut dgn muka bangun tido nya warghhh i'm so segan so terus buat2 tido balik. HEY DOCTOR WHY U NO COME EARLY EH? gahhhh

I often called Zira as Omma because she keeps on behaving like one. She knows that I can't get in contact with even slightly rain as i will get a massive headache and severe fever so whenever its raining or even just drizzle she would grab anything she could within her reach and put it on my head and berjalan lah kami sebegitu rupa sampai lah dekat kolej. Sometimes its kinda embarassing when people staring at us with a weird gaze and somehow it feels like they're saying 'eee mengada nya lah hujan sikit2 pon nak bertutup2'. But Zira insisting to do that, ignoring others punya tanggapan. There was one time, i'm coming back alone from Sg Buloh to Pilah and it was downpour on that day. Suddenly Biha called me and said that Zira damn worried about me but she couldn't call me sbb takde kredit and how Zira keep on bebel2 risau kalau2 Chot kena hujan and asyik pesan suruh grab anything to cover my head from the rain. There was another time when i bising2 lapar teringin nak makan bihun tomyam lepas paper CTU but too malas to go to Green Cafe and on that very night Zira come to my house with bihun tomyam. Aren't she just so lovely and motherly like ? Heck yesss for me !

I'm just the kind of person yang susah nak bangun pagi nak2 lagi kalau tido dah lepas pukul 3am. So during our final exam's Zira never failed to bombard my phone every morning when we got paper by calling me numerous time till I answer her and called again another 15-20 min just to check on me whether i'm back to sleep or not. LOL punya Zira.

Zira often asked me to sing lullaby for her as she said she couldn't sleep soundly if tak dengar my singing. Lol. Idk why but Zira said she just love this budak2 voice of mine tho i find it really funny okayyyy. But she can never look at me straightly whenever i sing infront of her. N there was one song that i practice so hard for Zira's lullaby which is Al Habib by Talib al Habib. It was the very first song that she introduced to me and i totally love it. But that song is just soo hard as the lyrics are too long and the melody is kinda hard to follow sbb kejap tinggi kejap low notes but thinking that she's gonna love it i keep on practicing. Ecehhhhh. And indeed, she's just love it and keep on playing that recording. GAHHHHH i'm so segannnnn.

To be honest the reason i'm kinda hesitate to leave UiTM is because of Zira. I mean its hard right to find a friend that will always support you when you're at your worst and being more happy than you are when you get something that you really want. The one that can stand all your annoying and mengada behaviour. Even aku sendiri pon kadang2 menyampah dengan perangai sendiri. LOL. I realize that we're can always befriend even when i will no longer be with Zira at Tapah but still when u always have that special someone around but suddenly that person takde mestilah rasa massive loss kan. I will always pray for you even when we already miles apart. Nnti kita takde jangan cari anak lain tao. Hmmm but hey Kundang dengan Sg. Buaya is not that far kan? I can always drive to Rawang whenever i feel like meeting you right Zira ? (time cuti sem la maksudnya)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home